10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Everyday Minerals, Face, Lucent Powder, Pearl Beige, .17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

£ 8.63

Everyday Minerals Lucent Powder Pearl Beige

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jul 01, 2013

This powder gives a nice all-over sheen. I was disappointed by the color--I was expecting a light skin color but when applied it goes on more pearly white or silver-ish. Need to be careful in application lest the sheen get concentrated in one area, then it looks super shiny in one spot. It does nothing to control oil, and after a few hours, I find it sits on top of my skin and makes me look more pale. I was hoping to replace my favorite powder by MAC--Liquid Cool Magic loose powder, but no go. I'm glad I tried this, but I won't repurchase.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

Highlighter incredible beauty. (no large particles) solid splendor, a beautiful glow. for all skin types and colors. i love it

보통

Posted by 5184614735742644707 on Nov 28, 2012

여기는 종이박스는 무슨 비닐로도 포장이 안되있네요;;;;먼길오는데 이렇게 오는데 안깨진게 천만다행이네요... 발색은 자연스럽고 펄도 미세해서 마무리로 좋겠어요 제품은 마음에 듭니다ㅎ

OK

Posted by 4826534225863413030 on Jul 21, 2013

It does give you a bit of a sheen, but not very much compared to other products I've used from EM. I miss their Aussie Perk me up powder...