July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Everyday Minerals, Angled Kabuki Brush

£ 8.26

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Jan 23, 2013

This is a wery good brush for mineral powdred foundatioin, and it s soft, but has a lot of density. Try it!

Too soft

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Nov 26, 2012

I love how it feels against the skin, but its definately a finishing brush, its hard to apply anything with it. So I'll save if for the next time I buy finishing powder, its doesnt work very well with powder foundation.

Lovely!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012

I really like this brush! I think it's so nice and soft! Maybe a little more density would be good for better blending...but I do like the feel of this brush!

Angled Kabuki Brush

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 06, 2013

Fine, soft brush. I like it.

Like it!

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

I like the brush. Small and easy to hold in my hand, soft but dense enough to apply a mineral foundation, its angled form can do many tricks - you can apply a blush with it, you can use it with a finishing powder, or correct any mistakes in your make up (like too much blush). Like it! UPD: the brush does not pick up a product, it just wouldn't do it. Too soft or the bristles are strange, I don't know. But applying my make-up takes a lit more time now.