New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Medium Carnauba Concealer, .06 oz (1.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

£ 4.98

Perfect!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 23, 2013

Perfect color for medium to dark (latin) skin tones! Simply the concealer color I was looking for. I bought the multi tasking corrector first and it worked for my under eye area, but for blemishes and discoloration simply highlighted them. This corrector is perfect! Blends so easily and soft. I just love this brand!

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Horoshii suhoi concealer,perekrivaet na 4 gde to tak,dlya mineralnogo produkta ya schitau ochen´ daje nichego!Pod glaza budet sushit´.

does what it tales to cover blemishes

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jun 08, 2014

good color for asian skin tones. I like it for covering up redness around my nose and undereyes. It seems to have good staying ppwer. It helps to prevent smudging of my black eyeshadow I use on my lower lashline too.