GBP

£3.75

£4.32

Savings of: £0.57 (13% off)

Felix Lingonberries 10 oz

Posted by Reviewer1383656 on Nov 03, 2011

I rate this product 5 out of 5. excellent.It never raises my sugar level, I am type 2 diabetic and my levels have improved since Ive been eating the jam on bagels, using it in shakes, waffles or just a spoon full in the mornings. -from Atlanta

Lingoberries Wild Swedish Berries

Posted by Reviewer2589632 on Nov 06, 2011

I loved the Lingoberry Jam and need to order more. Your product was prompt and you had a speedy delivery which I thank you for. I will be ordering another jar from iherb.com. Thank you so much.

good eats

Posted by Reviewer1480771 on Nov 08, 2011

The Lingonberries jam is extremely appetizing Goes well with roast chicken, Grate on French toast. Still trying other combinations i like too see biger jars.

Delicious and tangy

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 25, 2014

For those who don't like their jam too sweet this one is perfect. Also lingonberries are good for eyes! Eating this is way better than taking eye supplements

Loves this preserve

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jun 30, 2014

As good as it gets unless you make your own. Reminds us of Scandinavia where it is used on all kinds of breads, rolls as well as with poultry etc. It is like tiny little bursts of Cranberries.

I'm in love!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015

The first time I got this stuff, I knew I would have to get more. It is absolutely delicious and I can't recommend it enough. The fruit flavor comes through well and it is just the right amount of sweetness. Seriously, if you're cobsidering it, throw it in your cart now!

Yummy!

Posted by 5528609249863078991 on Jul 31, 2015

This is one delicious jam! Will buy again

A delicious treat - perfect recipe

Posted by teacupLA on Sep 22, 2015

This is delicious if you like a sour-sweet taste such as cranberry sauce. I really enjoyed it very much. It has added sugar but not much. I've decided to go sugar free for now so I am not ordering more 'at this time'. fyi - hubby got a jar of blueberries with sugar and fruit pectin at Trader J's. and I almost went into insulin shock when I tried it. The added sugar in the TJ Blueberry Preserves was overwhelmingly sweet (almost sickening) to me unlike this very well made, smooth... Wild Natural Lingonberries TREAT. In the future we will purchase this delicious Lingonberry condiment again. It goes very well with Chicken or any other fowl. A few times I even ate a teaspoon after drinking a cup of milk as I wanted something sweet with milk but not too sweet and no starchy stuff and I didn't feel like eating chocolate as I am cutting down on Oxalic Acid. Usually my hubby eats all the cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. (grin) We opened the wild-natural Lingonberries 'treat' in August and kept it in the fridge and I ate most of it. hehehe, He told me to get another jar in November or whenever it gets colder. If I am eating sugar again at that time I will purchase more.

Seeds… Can't do

Posted by Reviewer2993356 on Nov 03, 2011

I was looking forward! Had to give to my Brothers! Smell Wonderful! I'll look if they make a seedless one…

lingonberrries

Posted by 4678114620583560082 on May 14, 2014

quick delivery,not tasted yet,but it is a very efficient antioxydand,tx

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »