GBP

£3.62

£4.32

Savings of: £0.70 (16% off)

Perfectly Delicious

Posted by 5390923541711329579 on May 01, 2016

I Love It! Nothing could please me more. I have waited a long time to find this __ and here it is. Thank you iHerb, for making this available.

smells and tastes disgusting

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Mar 25, 2016

i really didn't expect this, this is the first time i try lingonberries and i read reviews saying that they're delicious but this is one of the most disgusting things ever. i only recommend for people who tried and like lingonberries but if you haven't tried them then i guarantee you that most likely you'll hate them

Wonderful, Luscious True Fruit-Flavored Preserves

Posted by Reviewer1481483 on Mar 15, 2016

Both my wife and I love the delicious cranberry-like tang of these "just the right sweetness" Felix lingonberry preserves. The real berry flavor comes through wonderfully. On toast (my homemade breads), bagels, English muffins & scones, and even pancakes!

A delicious treat - perfect recipe

Posted by teacupLA on Sep 22, 2015

This is delicious if you like a sour-sweet taste such as cranberry sauce. I really enjoyed it very much. It has added sugar but not much. I've decided to go sugar free for now so I am not ordering more 'at this time'. fyi - hubby got a jar of blueberries with sugar and fruit pectin at Trader J's. and I almost went into insulin shock when I tried it. The added sugar in the TJ Blueberry Preserves was overwhelmingly sweet (almost sickening) to me unlike this very well made, smooth... Wild Natural Lingonberries TREAT. In the future we will purchase this delicious Lingonberry condiment again. It goes very well with Chicken or any other fowl. A few times I even ate a teaspoon after drinking a cup of milk as I wanted something sweet with milk but not too sweet and no starchy stuff and I didn't feel like eating chocolate as I am cutting down on Oxalic Acid. Usually my hubby eats all the cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. (grin) We opened the wild-natural Lingonberries 'treat' in August and kept it in the fridge and I ate most of it. hehehe, He told me to get another jar in November or whenever it gets colder. If I am eating sugar again at that time I will purchase more.

Yummy!

Posted by 5528609249863078991 on Jul 31, 2015

This is one delicious jam! Will buy again

I'm in love!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015

The first time I got this stuff, I knew I would have to get more. It is absolutely delicious and I can't recommend it enough. The fruit flavor comes through well and it is just the right amount of sweetness. Seriously, if you're cobsidering it, throw it in your cart now!

Felix, Wild Natural Lingonberries, 10oz (283g)

Posted by 4909239214613108896 on Mar 22, 2015

Felix wild natural lingonberries are delicious as an accompaniment to grilled chicken, roast duck and are especially good with pork.This brand of lingonberries are the best as far as consistency and flavour as they are not too sweet.

too sweet

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

good but still not the IKEA kind that I like very much

so and so

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Jul 02, 2014

I expected a much higher fruit content. it's not too sweet something I enjoy, but it has too much "gelatin" which makes it kid of runny, almost too runny to spread on bread.

Loves this preserve

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jun 30, 2014

As good as it gets unless you make your own. Reminds us of Scandinavia where it is used on all kinds of breads, rolls as well as with poultry etc. It is like tiny little bursts of Cranberries.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »