GBP

£14.97

£18.44

Savings of: £3.47 (19% off)

Great!

Posted by 4824954684168281216 on Jan 28, 2016

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

Helps to digest any meal

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Oct 12, 2014

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

Herbal bitters

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on May 29, 2014

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

Posted by 4921084623697728345 on Oct 08, 2013

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1731012 on Jun 10, 2013

I found this to taste good compared to Nature Works, which tastes like paint thinner. Taking after breakfast and after dinner worked really well.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1152808 on Apr 09, 2012

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Sep 16, 2011

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 20, 2011

Strong taste but nice no alcohol

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2820312 on Oct 10, 2010

Nice Price

Hold your nose!

Posted by Reviewer3142853 on Jul 31, 2009

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »