GBP

£15.03

£18.68

Savings of: £3.65 (20% off)

Olga Nedeljkovic

Posted by Reviewer2257144 on Nov 05, 2008

Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs is, in my opinion, the best product of various types of calcium. Also, I prefer it to other forms of calcium because it is a liquid, i.e. the most absorbable form of calcium.

i like it

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Oct 29, 2013

the taste is good 30ml is more then enouth i can feel when its enought for me and take only 15ml a day

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs

Posted by Reviewer1236599 on May 13, 2010

Great product.

Amazing Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2904783 on Feb 25, 2011

This product is great if you suffer with PMS or have issues with insomnia or digestive problems. Our family has used this product for all of the above and notice results right away. As soon as I take it a calming feeling comes over me. That's how fast it gets into your system. I highly recommend this product. P.S. I've also learned that when you are craving chocolate you are low on magnesium. I've tried it. When I felt like I'd KILL for some chocolate. I took this product and felt completely satisfied ! Rebecca- Satisfied Customer

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium - Magnesium with Zinc,Vitamin D, and Herbs, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3214756 on Mar 10, 2012

Nice taste, good nutrition, the only drawback is that it finishes very quickly.

Natures best!

Posted by Reviewer1111881 on May 06, 2012

The only way to take Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, easy to take, tastes is ok, and you feel great on the stuff.

Gives me enegry!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Jul 31, 2012

This is great for your body skin , hair and nails, and it gives me a energy boost. A great way to ensure you get the vitamins you need. Only bad thing is that it`s expensive and doesn`t last for a long time. But it is defenitly woth the money.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012

I don't think it work for me.