GBP

£6.46

£7.58

Savings of: £1.11 (15% off)

Very healthy

Posted by StankaK on Apr 14, 2013

My sister loooves these cereal. It is really very healthy, sweet taste is making only raisins (but they are quite hard to chew). Sister use to sprinkle ezekiel at the top of her yogurt but also on ice-cream.

Alright but rock-hard raisins!

Posted by Jeannie-in-Korea on Jan 09, 2014

This cereal needs to soak in milk for a while to soften up enough to eat(reminded me of Grape Nuts). However the raisins still were pretty tough to chew (though the expiration date is 10 months away). I was a little concerned about my dental work coming out. The taste is alright, but a bit bland for me so I added some honey. It is much healthier than all the other sugar-ladened cereals, but this is not for those with weak teeth.

Yummy and healthy

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Apr 22, 2014

Great cereal, add maple syrup if you want it sweeter, in personally am happy with the lack of sweetness, it is so healthy and nutritious. Thank you for a great product

Excellent & Organic

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jan 23, 2012

For those who complain it's hard and not sweet enough, TRY HONEY AND LET IT SOAK (OR USE A WARM BEVERAGE).

Very tasty according to my hubby

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

My hubby likes this one much better than the original, and I prefer the original. Now, we cannot eat wheat, and we miss our Ezekiel cereal. I wish it was wheat free!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2653254 on May 22, 2011

Very good-tasting, filling cereal with no sugar or additives. I quite enjoy eating it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1019150 on Sep 19, 2011

very good product

taste

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Oct 14, 2011

this stuff is brilliant!!!!!

Fav product

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Feb 26, 2014

Love it

One of the healthiest cereal options

Posted by 5007180306174526207 on Oct 26, 2013

Great cinnamon scent which when complimented by raisin creates a subtle sweetness. The cereal comes in clusters or large crumbs instead of flake. They are so satisfying to eat. I really love this, it is probably my favourite product of Food For Life. I like to enjoy mine with some unsweetened almond breeze. If it isn't sweet enough for you, then I would add some powdered stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »