GBP

£7.69

£11.14

Savings of: £3.45 (31% off)

Very easy to use!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on May 12, 2015

I use it for making frozen veggie and milk cubes for my little ones. I pop the cubes out and put them in freezer bags for easy storage. The tray lids are very helpful. Love that it's BPA free as well!

Love Them

Posted by Reviewer2231725 on Jul 05, 2008

I have to say at first i was wondering if this was a good idea becasue my baby wants his food instantly. Its not a good idea....its a great idea. we use them for his breast milk. All we do is put how many cubes we need in a bag and run it under warm water to melt the cube and bottle ready! It is much cheaper than buying the breast milk storage bags. I was going through 50 bags in just 5 day and at $10 a box that was getting expensive. The ice cube trays work great.

Actually great.

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Oct 21, 2016

Originally I was disappointed to discover that it was just ice cube trays with lids (not sure what I was expecting). But, now that I am using them I love them, LOVE knowing they are BPA free, and they are of a better quality than normal icecube trays. Every night I steam a couple different foods, freeze them and pop them into a freezer bag for baby food stash. The trays are thick, heavy, sturdy so yes, it is a little hard to pop the food out but if you give it just a minute or so to thaw just enough to wiggle, and use a bit of elbow grease, twist the tray a bit and they all come right out. The lids are nice and snug. I have not used for milk yet, but another reviewer said it saves a ton of milk bags. Brilliant! And lots of reviews said they were unable to get a full 1fl.oz/portion, but food is easy to fill 1oz.

Diffiuclt to get the food out.

Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014

Not very useful - I struggle to get the cubes out as the storage tray is hard.

very good product

Posted by 5307728863173715935 on Oct 14, 2014

It is super super useful for this product. Good quality plastic and cover lids. Can use for the whole family like soup stocks or breast milk or ice cubs or baby food or pre prepared mashed potatos carrort puree etc... So many uses. I love it.

Excellent storage trays

Posted by vanchuah on Oct 21, 2012

Fruits or vege puree can be removed from the tray very easily and easy cleaning.

good

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Aug 16, 2013

good

Great for any purpose

Posted by 4742335955737182759 on May 07, 2016

Great for baby's first foods etc

Yep

Posted by Reviewer2880743 on Jun 21, 2008

Should get some extra of these

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2936028 on Jul 23, 2010

everything we expected it to be, high quality, easy of use, quick shipping. Would recommend. We use it primarily for breast milk storage, the small cubes make it easy to whip up some rice cereal without having to talk out a whole bottle of milk. Great for homemade baby food too, you freeze into cubes then store in ziplock bags so you can reuse tray.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »