New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)

£ 6.98

Contains many things that are not rosemary

Posted by Reviewer2710309 on Jan 04, 2013

The rosemary in this bag is of good quality. Not the best I've ever gotten from Frontier but acceptable. However, it is also chock full of pieces of the rosemary plant other than rosemary leaf and, more importantly, sharp little brown things that resemble fine pine needles and will pierce your gums if you are not careful. I love Frontier overall, but strongly recommend against purchasing this particular product. A piece of this went through the gums around one of my teeth, and I ended up with an infected gum that was excruciatingly painful for days. Very scary. Frontier's response was to suggest that I ask iHerb for a refund. I declined to do so, because I don't think this is iHerb's fault.

Good price-quality relationship :)

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Mar 12, 2012

I use rosemary in my food. This is a good way to get that in organic and in a reasonable price.

rosemary

Posted by Reviewer2421808 on Jun 26, 2011

smells like good rosemary to me