GBP

£8.08

£10.15

Savings of: £2.07 (20% off)

BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD

Posted by Reviewer1252985 on Mar 08, 2012

Let me say that this product is a delight. I make a coffee drink with this. One cup of espresso coffee-frozen One cup of milk -frozen One Half Cup of milk -liquid Two Tbsp of Blue Agava Put frozen espresso, milk, liquid milk and agava in blender and blend. If you want , use some whipped cream on top and lay just a bit of agava on top of cream, Heaven. I am always watching my weight so I use skim milk powder and leave off the cream. All my ingredients are purchased from IHERB and are ORGANIC. If you don"t want to freeze ingredients use same measurments I gave and add One cup of ice. By using ice you will be watering down drink. I some times use freezed dried coffee, still delicious. Try it you'll like it!!!!

Not as chocolatey as I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Aug 01, 2012

Has a strange taste, like vanilla extract alcohol. Needs to be improved for the price.

Chocolatey Goodness

Posted by sicard on Sep 28, 2012

Mmm, I love this product. I was searching for something my vegan boyfriend could enjoy, and this was a winner. I add this deliciousness to banana smoothies and to soy milk for a nice glass of chocolate milk. I also imagine this would be really nice in coffee. The description of this item recommends that you shake it before use, and I found that taste was optimized when I did so!

Great in frappuccinos!

Posted by Reviewer2922371 on Jun 29, 2011

Great taste! And great in frappuccinos!