GBP

£34.58

£46.12

Savings of: £11.53 (25% off)

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer3051050 on Dec 25, 2011

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

Helping

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

love

Posted by Reviewer1948210 on Apr 13, 2010

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2719884 on Apr 06, 2011

excellent for better stamina

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2929417 on Feb 27, 2010

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

Not sure yet

Posted by energetyx on Dec 29, 2010

I can't say whether or not this has done much for me yet. Will try Chaga next time. If choosing between this and reishi, go with the reishi. The effects are much more noticeable.

Doesn't seem to work...

Posted by 4930885926135087531 on May 14, 2015

Product is hot air, a load of it actually. The best Cordyceps supplement I've ever had so far is New Chapter's. Hope to see it back in production sometime soon...

fabulous product

Posted by 5714537420353492716 on Aug 22, 2015

great product, great brand

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer3194623 on Nov 02, 2011

paul stamets makes the best mushroom products.