GBP

£7.94

£10.01

Savings of: £2.07 (21% off)

Great for parasite cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Oct 06, 2011

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

Just plain works...

Posted by Reviewer3035175 on Dec 21, 2011

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Another Gaia Success

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

life saver

Posted by Reviewer2270334 on May 24, 2010

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Well satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1500981 on Oct 07, 2010

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

Great quality product

Posted by Reviewer2988513 on Feb 26, 2010

Great as always

Perfect

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.