GBP

too much sugar, too sweet, too much fragrance added

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 27, 2008

just too sweet, too much sugar, the fragrance added is just too strong to make it tasted unnatural.

Too much sugars!

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Nov 02, 2014

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

Best snack bar

Posted by tuomas on Apr 20, 2011

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

Taste Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Sep 06, 2010

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1608392 on Sep 19, 2006

This is the best bar, healthy and full of great flavor- better than chocolate!

Delicious!

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Apr 25, 2008

Great taste and aroma and healthy to boot. Wish they were even less expensive but iherb has the best prices I've found.

Pretty good raw food bar

Posted by Reviewer3021647 on Dec 14, 2009

Tastes very good and prefer this to the Chocolate Raspberry flavor of the same brand. It is a good size and gives me good energy with all the raw nutrients. However, I find it just a tad too sweet. They have added honey overall and some evaporated cane juice to the berries. The sugar content seems to be quite high as a proportion of the total carb.

good

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

Summer Berry Bar

Posted by Reviewer3278266 on Nov 06, 2008

A quality bar, but too sweet for my taste.

Great food bar. Good lunch replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jan 08, 2009

Absolutely delicious. Very nutricious and satisfying bar.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »