GBP

£18.81

£26.12

Savings of: £7.32 (28% off)

Prima

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Apr 08, 2016

Smaakt niet lekker maar hap slik weg. Prima multivitamine.

My 3rd Order

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Jul 29, 2015

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

Its Amazing ! Felt a difference in 4 days flat

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Raw One for Women

Posted by 5333885953387331295 on Sep 24, 2014

Raw One is a very good multi vitamin for women. And the price is much less on iHerb than at my local health food store.

Great MultiVits

Posted by Reviewer2673813 on Jan 01, 2014

These are a great way to take multi vits

great

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 03, 2013

excellent vitamin. all i use.

"Raw one for Men" is better for senior Women!..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

if you are a 50+ woman,in most cases you will not have an Iron deficiency like in your prenatal days,Iron also interfere with Calcium absorption so in this case you are much better off with the Raw one for Men,and don't worry you won't grow a beard from it,it has no Herbal or Chemical testosterone stimulants,the only difference is that it has no Iron but instead have more of the essential minerals and Vitamins that your system needs much more like Zinc,Selenium & B12 and imho works better.may i also suggest that the company will be more honest with the customers and when the product has Vitamins & Minerals that are NOT from Raw Food Based source like the Vitamin C in this case & also the Calcium & Magnesium in the Raw one for Men case that it will state clearly on the package and on its site what is the type and the source of these substances....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Lots of vitamins in one

Posted by Reviewer1409645 on Jul 31, 2013

For me the all-in-one tablets are the best and this one suits my life style.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking this vitamins for about a week, sometimes on empty stomach, sometimes with meals, both good. Feels like they help with food digesting, probably because of the enzymes. First 3 days felt a little nauseaous for about 10-15 minutes, but now it's ok. Not entirely happy that they contain yeast, but it seems all GOL vitamins have it. Anyway haven't noticed anything bad so far. So will continue to use. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes