GBP

This makes me so happy!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I currently have severe sensitivities to scents and chemicals. It's been very difficult to get products that actually clean and that are TRULY fragrance free! I've had so many That claim to be natural and free of any fragrance, but I get them and the odor is overbearing. This soap actually has NO scent! None! Woohoo!! And it cleans the hands well. No weird texture or residue. It's perfect and a little goes a long way. Thank you iherb for offering this product! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer1907824 on May 19, 2013

I have MCS (very sensitive to smells) and this is actually fragrance free, which is great! It's also moisturizing and very affordable. The pump is a little weird, like the other review mentioned, but it's fine.

Strange bottle

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 09, 2012

The liquid comes out in a straight line and is too short. The soap itself has no smell which is good

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

Very nice, and nice clear bottle.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Feb 02, 2015

This hand soap is very mild. It's easy on tender skin. It cleans your hands well, without suds and rinses off completely. I've been through many products I was unable to use, because of irritation or allergy reactions. This one doesn't cause me any problems. I think this is my permanent choice.

Truly Fragrance Free

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Sep 08, 2015

I am sensitive to chemicals and fragrances and I love this hand soap. It does not leave a weird residue and they recently improved the pump. There is a comment posted about SLS - Sodium LaurYL Sulfate is chemical based and Sodium LaurETH Sulfate is derived from coconut oil - this product contains the later.

No smell at all

Posted by 4636579288952704281 on Dec 14, 2015

Great for it has no scent at all. It does the job.

Pure and it works!

Posted by Reviewer1070170 on Sep 12, 2016

For years I've keep a pot of this by every sink and basin. Although I've tried others this is simply the best for avoiding chemicals.

No breakouts

Posted by 4662280786974742006 on Sep 20, 2016

I like the product.

Soap.

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Nov 06, 2014

Got the understanding that these soaps were eco-friendly, but they contain SLS (sodium Laureth Sulfate. :(((((