Greens Plus, Vegan Crisp Bars, Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

£ 13.04

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great crips bars!!

Posted by blissboy From Ohio on Aug 28, 2012

Try it

Great replacement for sugar cravings!

Posted by Reviewer2559883 From Norway on Feb 06, 2013

Tastes good:-)

このシリーズは美味しいですね。

Posted by Reviewer2873015 From Japan on Oct 03, 2013

Vegan Crisp BarsはBlueberryも試しましたが、いずれも美味しいですし、カロリーは少なくてオヤツにぴったり。甘すぎずプチプチとした食感がよいですよ。

I've tried everything, and this is a must have!

Posted by Reviewer2220737 From California on Nov 11, 2013

I was worried when I was going to reorder my beloved bars and didn't immediately find them. With other items I loved being discontinued in the past I searched more in-depth and found them again!! That's when I realized I should write a review before purchasing them again. Even though I want to keep them to myself, I would never want them discontinued. Anyways, this is a perfect snack bar to tide me over in the morning and afternoons. Filled with healthy fats, the brand is wonderful, and best of all in the taste. I love sugary sweets and when a bar doesn't meet my needs, I don't care how good it is for me. This one isn't overly sweet, but a perfect amount of low sugar satisfaction! The chewiness is a huge plus for me since bars can be crumbly and dry at times. I don't have kids, but this could fool them into thinking its a candy bar. I also tried the coffee flavored, but just not as much as a fan. Try, you won't regret it!

Great, we love them

Posted by 5246346395931095910 on Nov 26, 2013

It's been said that these are the best bars we've ever tried even before we were vegans. They don't taste like health bars (don't know if they are health bars really), but taste like chocolate & peanut butter - exactly as they should. Would definitely order again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »