GBP

Hit of chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1176072 on Oct 26, 2007

Has a hint of a chocolate taste and helps with energy. I recommend it.

Very Subtle.

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Oct 09, 2008

This is a very nice mate, and I love the very subtle chocolate twist. I don't add any sweetener, but it is good with a little shot of cream - sort of a latte mate chocolatte!

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i am a huge lover of guayaki mate. i love just about all of their flavors in loose leaf and bags. but, for some reason, this one is just okay. it doesn't have much of a chocolate taste to me. it's more chai-ish or something. i always end up buying it every so often thinking it has to be better than i remember, but, eh. not sure if it is still around, but there used to be a mate brand called pixie mate, they have a great chocolate mate. also, teavana has a good chocolate mate. but i probably won't buy this again, though it is okay and drinkable.

BEST MATE EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Mar 26, 2012

NOT cheap, but worth every cent! I just love that combination of high quality organic Mate and some of the good old Cacao drug(: Excellent for when you need the extra push!

my favourite

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Sep 12, 2011

can't get enough of this. spicy, chocolaty wonderful.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1275189 on Oct 25, 2011

I drink this tea every morning with a bit of palm sugar and a splash of almond milk. It is far better than any fancy tea latte from Starbucks! Hint of chocolate, hint of cinnamon and spices - absolutely delicious, great start to the day. And it supports a good cause!

my favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer1849334 on Nov 30, 2011

drink it every day!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2972051 on Dec 23, 2011

This is the only tea that I wholeheartedly love. It has the perfect hint of chocolate that makes for a superb latte. I'm going to make a cup right now! iherb shipping was speedy and offered the best deal I've seen on the net!

Interesting tea

Posted by Reviewer1581597 on Feb 13, 2012

The flavor of this tea is interesting, in a positive way. However, this tea is slightly sweet which I did not like so much.

yum yum