Health Concerns, Astra 8, Astragalus 8 Herbal Supplement, 270 Tablets

£ 28.55

Astra 8

Posted by Reviewer2685897 From Louisiana on Jul 04, 2011

I have taken Astra 8 for more than ten years and I am really happy that it is now available at Iherb. Years ago I read about it in Dr. Weil's book. I have to say that this supplement changed my life. I have suffered from allergies all my life and this herb has really boosted my immune system. I seldom get sick!

Different

Posted by Reviewer1114391 From Greece on Jun 14, 2011

I have had ordered astra 8 from maxnature before and it was 750mg including red ganoderma and codonopsis but this formula which is 550mg seems doesnt include them. Not to order again.

Effective for knocking out colds

Posted by Reviewer2466313 From California on Dec 29, 2012

Works for me when I feel a cold or flu coming on. Also, in addition with Vita Biotic I am able to keep the bugs at bay.