GBP

£31.14
£38.93
Savings of: £7.79 (20% off)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1057727 on Jan 04, 2012

Vitamineral Green is amazing. Once I have started to take a generous amount (1-2 heaped tablespoons a day) I have thrived with energy,bouncing through the day even living on less sleep than I used to! I can also feel that my skin has improved, I am less bloated and sluggish. Together with Earth it's also great for a quick breakfast and I am not hungry and full of energy till past lunchtime! It makes me feel great to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Great Juice powder!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 on Apr 28, 2010

If you like green juice as I do, you will like this one. I feel hydrated. It is a little bit sweeter than my regular brand of superfood. It has a great taste (again, I love green juice). The only thing I don't like there is no nutritional fact. It is considered food not supplement but still would be very helpful if I could compare with my original brand if I am getting a good amount of vitamins. I will continue to buy this brand and hope they add a nutritional fact.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been taking this product for about 3 weeks now, and I think it is doing its job. I was taking the midori greens powder by Madre Labs before which sometimes caused gas. But Vitamineral Green does not seem to cause gas, and I think it gives me subtle energy while helping elimination. I would buy this again.

The very best green drink anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jul 13, 2010

I have tried several green drinks, but there is only one in my opinion and that is Vitamineral Green. It gives me more of what I need and want for my body. I am a vegetarian and rely upon Vitamineral Green for so much of my diet. I drink it at least twice a day and sometimes more. It has a real punch of energy that gets me going for activities such as tennis and running. I drink it in the morning for breakfast and before I exercise at even in the evening. It is amazing! Give it a chance and you will be with me on this.

Excellent green powder

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Aug 31, 2010

I've tried numerous brands of green powders and this is the best by far. It's totally organic and provides all the nutritional benefits a person needs. The powder mixes easily and tastes great, I have it every morning on a empty stomach.