Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

£ 21.23

12 mg Astaxanthin, good stuff indeed

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by helpingfatpeople on Feb 25, 2012

Best thing ever! My wrinkles under the eyes are disappearing! (I also use argan oil for the wrinkles) Have been using it together with hemp oil, pau darco, vitamin d and black currant oil. Plus regular foods like raspberries, and a salad with carrot, beet, lemon and oil. (I´ve read that wrinkles under the eyes are a sign of liver-kidney probelms. The wide use of health damaging wifi/emf technologies will just increase the burden on our bodies)

Endurance Athlete FUEL!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Jun 12, 2012

As a Triathlete competing in long distance Triathlon races including the Ironman, this fantasic supplement is great in providing that additional kick during the race and especially in recovery. I take this everyday without fail and it helps DRAMATICALLY with ensuring that my muscles recover quickly from training and racing quickly. I used to take 3 of the 4mg softgels but love the 12mg in one capsule now...Thanks Healthy Origins and and thanks IHerb you are both great!!!!

Great product

Posted by 5185159529840437018 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought this after a Dr Oz recommendation. This product starts to make you feel better in only a few days. I use it with ubiquinol. This is the highest strength available on this site. This product is not available in Australia which is no bother as the price and shipping speed from iherb is brilliant. PS, don't wait till your health starts failing before you do some thing about it, prevention is better than cure. I wish this was around years ago

One of My Top Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Jul 11, 2012

This is definitely in my two 5 supplements. Very happy to see the newer 12 mg strength as I'd been taking 3 of the 4 mgs previously. Good value.

Astaxanthin

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1522194 on Feb 25, 2012

I will be ordering this again. Provides boost in energy without jitteriness. Softgels easy to take.