GBP

£15.16

£19.26

Savings of: £4.10 (21% off)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Posted by Reviewer1193079 on Oct 19, 2008

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer1128885 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jun 11, 2009

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Posted by Reviewer2873005 on Oct 02, 2009

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

arthritis pain in dog

Posted by Reviewer2258353 on Dec 26, 2010

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1668204 on Apr 15, 2012

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Aug 09, 2009

This is by far the best product for IBS cramping. Works every time! Great price and good service!

Very good for Spasms

Posted by Reviewer2823202 on Mar 02, 2011

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2580810 on May 06, 2011

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Spascupreel - testimonial

Posted by Reviewer1573668 on Jul 22, 2011

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »