GBP

£8.26

£10.33

Savings of: £2.07 (20% off)

Powerful!

Posted by 5437410579819942322 on Feb 18, 2016

Love this product.

Best Echinacea product out there.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Made from all the parts of the plant, which makes it more potent and is a great booster for the immune system.

Super Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

This is the most effective echinacea around. Helps us to get over colds quickly. Love the liquid form.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2025078 on Sep 11, 2012

Child feels much better with this

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3203853 on Apr 07, 2012

Great product. iHerb prices are going up, so I am looking for other sources for this product.

really helps!

Posted by netalee on Apr 03, 2012

My teen daughter got a cold, I gave her this super stuff in the very beginning+other natural products and it helped. It played its part I guess.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1236484 on Oct 19, 2011

Had been using it on and off because of the rainy season. Seems to be working well.

The only one works for me

Posted by gabemom on May 26, 2011

I've tried many brands of liquid echinacea, so far only this one works really fast and effectively keeping the cold/sinus away..

Very effective for fighting off colds and the flu

Posted by Reviewer1177813 on Jan 22, 2011

I use this especially during the winter when I feel the first symptoms of a cold or flu coming along (sore throat, chills). So far I have not gotten a cold or flu this season even though I've been around people who were sick. You can either take it with a little water or put a small amount under your tongue for a couple minutes. It stings a little bit but I find it's more effective this way. The smell and taste is fine, better than other brands of echinacea I've tasted!

Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Oct 29, 2010

This is superior quality tincture. Ed has been making tinctures since the 70's, grows many of the herbs organically and travels the world to find good quality herbs to wildcraft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »