GBP

good product

Posted by 4990955122622289531 on Aug 13, 2015

good products! been used this item for many years already!

Strand Test ..asthma...fragrance...resorcinol

Posted by 5133404221049858468 on Oct 16, 2014

Yes, I am gray at the temples etc. I have dark brown/auburn nw European hair. This made my hair look like I used manic panic. It stank for about two weeks. I went to my physician and got a prescription for an asthma inhaler. I also have large zits that have persisted on my scalp for about a month now. I am certainly not new to hair colorants as a former "hipster",now 41. I really wished I'd just used surya or the naturtint. I am never impressed with the gray color of surya. I read that if you do it twice, the second color will stick to the red roots. (that's what I did with this product , but it only cut the clown by about 25%) I liked using a lighter than my natural color for the gray strips on the sides of my face with the naturtint. I did however, have fallout with both naturtint and herbatint. I never had any fallout with Clairol, which I used for years. ( I am no longer using proucts that are not cruelty free. however.) I also do not remember any fallout with the surya brasil. I would use the naturtint again, but never the herbatint. Resorcinol, really on a "health" website.

颜色挺不错的

Posted by Reviewer2247026 on Oct 29, 2013

就是刚染完的时候头发特别硬的感觉,但确实一点味道也没有,使用也非常方便

Somewhat disappointed

Posted by 5183182522017520292 on Nov 04, 2012

The thing that was disappointing to me is that it doesn't come with an applicator bottle or brush. It would've been nice to know this ahead of time. I'll rate the product for the color later.I'm hesitating to dye my hair these days.

just great

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on May 14, 2011

great color, covers grey hair.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2705885 on Nov 08, 2010

Use 5N Light Chestnut with this colour and gives a great color, the colour holds and lasts as long as permanent dyes, hair is softer and is alot less harsh then other dyes. Will continue to use it in the future.

Good for Hair

Posted by Reviewer2007020 on Feb 04, 2010

I buy the product repeatedly.The color does not damage the hair and give maintain the hair texture

Love

Posted by Reviewer1136551 on Feb 01, 2010

Love this stuff and have used it for years.

An all time favorite.....

Posted by Reviewer2909757 on Apr 01, 2009

product safe and gentle

My favorite hair color

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 05, 2008

The stores don't often stock this color. Yay!