GBP

Ok

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Mar 09, 2015

My hair is naturally dark blond. Did not lighten my hair som much as I would have wanted, but did turn ashy and not yellow.

bit disappointed

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

hair became darker than expected

Heratint Natural Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1357572 on Dec 01, 2011

excellent product, have used for 20 years.

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Aug 06, 2011

My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1313154 on Jul 01, 2011

I very much like this haircolor gel, color has turned out remarkable.

used it on Asian hair

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jan 21, 2011

Since it has low peroxide, I tried brighter color than my natural hair color. It worked! my dark brown color has turned in to bright/ashish/a bit redish brown and I'm loving it! Though my hair is not as smooth as it used to be after shampooing, it feels fine after conditioning. great natural color result.

NO MORE HEADACHES AFTER HAIR COLORING!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Nov 03, 2010

I had been getting headaches after using some Revlon ammonia type of hair coloring - but now I haven't had a problem with it!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Apr 28, 2010

Absolutely great. I won't use any other brand ever again. Gentle on hair, covers gray 100% and hair looks healthy. In addition, it smells good, not a strong smell. Now I enjoy coloring my hair instead of hating it.

Cover grey hair

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Dec 05, 2009

It really do cover my grey hair. I use it because of low harmfull ingredients, and the colours are great. My hair looks shiny to

finally, the right color!

Posted by Reviewer3138251 on Jun 23, 2008

Matches my natural color better than anything I ever tried, and it can be used for more than one coloring, great for my short hair at 72.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »