GBP

£8.01

£9.28

Savings of: £1.26 (14% off)

good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Oct 08, 2015

its not true it stops body odors.it doesent worked for me.. but i liked it taste and i think ill buy it again.

Good supplement drink

Posted by 5379147925298167583 on Aug 13, 2015

i tried this one for 1 week i never been so much happier and i am only 30 why not i try this. It boost your energy level up and makes u feel more energetic. I usually drink this after my breakfast and i feel up with a few drops about 6 to 7 in my water bottle. Definitely a good energy booster to my daily life.

The Energizer❗️❗️❗️

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on May 14, 2015

I put 20 or more drops into the water first thing in the morning. Sometimes I also had a tiny bit of lemon juice too like a teaspoon per quart. Though these ChlorOxygen drops turns the water green I don't notice any change in the taste of the water ( about 4 cups). I am amazed at how much energy this gives me. AMAZED!!! It's like natural energy NOT like I had too much caffeine. I take Thyroid medication for under active Thyroid so I was extra thrilled to see these precious drops compensating for that. It might take 1-3 weeks before you notice the energy boost. Now that I have " the boost" I don't want to do without it because I'll be leaving my 50's soon. 😳 I'm grateful that this is so affordable and available at Iherb. Thank you!

Great product

Posted by 5259030374819683667 on Jan 25, 2015

This product is essential for me, I am a cabin crew. It rescued me many times from usual headaches and dehydration. Very nice packaging as well.

Best Chlorophyll. Good for anemia

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 18, 2014

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. Chlorophyll increases red blood cells count - which increases oxygen delivery to the brain and other parts of the body. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you

Great

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Oct 08, 2014

Dont feel much better after using this, i cant say that it did something, but i feel way better since i started drinking water on an empty stomach. Funny earthy taste. Edit: reordered it. Gives, strength, endurance, and candida hates it!

Kept altitude sickness at bay

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014

Took it diligently for 2 weeks prior to a trip to Cusco / Machu Picchu and I didn't have any issue with altitude sickness. Taking it really easy & slow on the highlands is important as well.

Good source of Chlorophyll

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 20, 2014

I use this daily & find that the bottle lasts for longer than I had expected. It is well priced for the amount of uses & easily adjusted to the preferred dose since it is liquid...no capsules!

Good product

Posted by 4900480029159614071 on Aug 24, 2013

I applied for this product from Japan. There are some tablets or powder products with chlorophyl here in Japan. But I wanted to try liqud type. I've taken this for about three weeks, and felt that I've becoming tagh than before. I will continue to take ChlorOxygen for some time.

Very good