GBP

£9.47

£14.22

Savings of: £4.74 (33% off)

toddler likes!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Excellent

Posted by Domlyk on Sep 14, 2015

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

Great Results

Posted by Reviewer3166918 on Jan 25, 2008

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

Good for Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 06, 2012

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Good according to our naturopath

Posted by Reviewer3222697 on Mar 14, 2009

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 30, 2013

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

well product

Posted by 5129101880278479971 on Oct 18, 2014

excellent!!

use daily

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014

a few drops every day in juice, i know it helps fight off the development of colds or infections. if i know some illness may be developing i up the dosage to a few drops three times a day. i think it works best when used daily and long term.

Very Good

Posted by 5665833161068934483 on Mar 05, 2015

very good, not easily fall sick, somehow it help in overall wellness

Great help to fight colds

Posted by FromCanada on May 23, 2013

I give it to my kids to help them fight flues and colds. Works great. Just have to dilute it in orange juice because of the taste Also visit my page to save $10 if you are new to iherb and for more reviews. https://www.iherb.com/myaccount/publicprofile

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »