GBP

£6.01

£8.95

Savings of: £2.94 (33% off)

Does bring down my boy's temp

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013

It brought down my boy's temp after 1.5 days. Good! Better than paracetamol which isnt good if consume too much. At least this is the natural remedy. But i only gave once a day thou as a start.

Works well!

Posted by 5719915986432702773 on Mar 12, 2014

It's a must-have! Love it, but it's almost always out of stock here. I bought a few items from the same brand including Valerian Super Calm and Minty Ginger. They all work well.

Herbs for Kids, Temp Assure

Posted by Reviewer3070357 on Dec 28, 2008

Really works to reduce my kids fever.

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2151622 on Jul 10, 2012

this stuff has helped me a lot when my kids get a fever. I like that it is herbal instead of tylenol or motrin and all the risks that come along with such meds. It definitely helps keep the temp from spiking and helps their immune system to fight it off.

A must-have!

Posted by 5274420526516529309 on Aug 22, 2012

It really helps to relieve fever symptoms for kids.

I am glad that i found it

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Jul 21, 2013

I am not fond of giving my kids conventional panadols when they have fever as I believe it is a sign that the body immunity is fighting. But frankly as a mother, i freaked out too when they have high fever. Boy i am so glad that i found it. when they are down with fever, i will give them a dose of it and it will keep their fever in check. U need to be patient with it as it is natural remedy so it takes time to work. Within 5 days, my boys broke the fever. I am on my second course with this and so far i dont have to go back to panadols.

won't buy again

Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014

I bought this to address some mild inflammation from sinus pressure and low grade temperatures...whenever i used it alone, without any other over-the-counter medication, to alleviate fever, i did not see a subsequent drop in temperature - and i played with the dosage a little hoping that would help but it did not. it's possible that i need a different herbal blend to address the underlying allergy issues and related discomfort. i use an immune support from this same line and i give it five stars!!!

great