GBP

£8.43

£11.82

Savings of: £3.39 (29% off)

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Posted by sun276 on May 31, 2008

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 04, 2009

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Sep 11, 2009

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3320075 on Sep 07, 2008

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

alkaline

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jan 14, 2013

has alcohol & glycerine. it tastes ok.

All right

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I bought this to get a mouthwash without addede sweetener. Something about this mouthwash make it taste ultra-sweet. I was ambivilent about that since I prefer other types of tastes. That being said, it felt refreshing and smelled good.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Mar 25, 2016

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

diverse use mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer2650896 on Jun 13, 2013

Love this for mouthwash but also is great for applying to the outside of tired eyes.Great to get rid of morning breath

Works great- very gentle in mouth

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on Jan 19, 2009

This really DOES take care of morning breath and has no strong bite as alcoholic mouthwash does....definitely will purchase again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »