New To iHerb?

Heritage Products, Alka-Thyme Mouthwash, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

£ 6.29

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Posted by sun276 on May 31, 2008

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 04, 2009

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Posted by Reviewer2286916 on Sep 11, 2009

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

Mouthwash

Posted by Reviewer3320075 on Sep 07, 2008

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

alkaline

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Feb 18, 2009

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »