New To iHerb?

£ 19.33

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural remedies

Posted by Reviewer2556899 on Jan 01, 2010

I am not very good at taking any supplements on a regular basis, but I was seeing some problems, so I tried to take Prostacare regularly, usually twice a day. It definitely made a difference, I had had trouble urinating one day, and have not had that experience again since taking them. I ran out a couple months ago, and could tell things were not working as good, so I re-ordered and am taking them again.

Fabulous stuff !

Posted by Reviewer1926389 on Jan 04, 2013

I AM a 66yr.old guy in good shape and this stuff works GREAT!Give it about a month. It also helps in the labido area,OH YEAH!

ProstaCare

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jul 12, 2007

I've taken several different types of prostate formulas but none have been as effective as ProstaCare. Within a few weeks of taking ProstaCare, I noticed a significant reduction in nocturia and daytime trips to the bathroom as well as a big improvement in my urine flow. This is a great formula and it works even better if you take it with Prostol or Prostate 5lx. I've been taking ProstaCare with Prostol/Prostate 5lx for almost five months now and I must say my BPH has improved to the point where it's no longer a problem. If you take ProstaCare, either alone or with another high quality saw palmetto formula, I guarantee you'll feel a lot better. And while you're at it, be sure to eat more soy and tomatos too.

Len Myers

Posted by Reviewer2738401 on Sep 24, 2008

I've tried many prostate supplements. So far this one seems to be working best for me.

May Be Helping

Posted by Reviewer2334839 on Sep 16, 2008

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »