GBP

£1.93

£2.27

Savings of: £0.34 (15% off)

Gift

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jan 06, 2011

I gave this to my friend for Christmas and she says she really likes it ("it's perfect for my dry winter lips" was her response). It sounded fun plus a little different and it's healthful.

The best lip gloss!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

So smooth and creamy feeling! It is long lasting and really moisturizing with a little bit of shine! Perfect!

Honeybee delite

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on Jan 06, 2012

I got this for my sister because she always needs lip balm. She loved this and when she uses it in the car you can smell the fresh strawberry scent everywhere.

More of a champagne smell...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

Was expecting a fruity outburst with faint champagne aroma but it was mostly very champagne-y... Moisturizing nonetheless, but just wished that the strawberry part could be perhaps a bit more potent.

Deducted stars due to no spf.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Smells nice and goes on light and not too waxy. Shame it does not have a SPF in it. Will try another brand next time I think.

Yuck

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

The balm is smooth and moisturizing, but the flavor is terrible. Tastes nothing like either strawberries or champagne. I couldn't use it, my boyfriend didn't like it either so it went to waste.

Best Lip Balm

Posted by 5069103751171389746 on May 04, 2016

Great lip balm. All natural product that keeps lips moisturized for a long time. Best strawberry flavor, too! I will buy this again and again.

great!

Posted by 4826534225863413030 on Oct 03, 2013

smells like luxurious strawberries

Unavaiable

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on May 25, 2014

No other supplement and natural products website carries this product any more. I love it, so I'm glad iHerb still does.

one of my faves

Posted by 5326898299720780389 on Sep 02, 2014

If you are going to get ONE lip balm - get this! it smells super delicious, doesnt make my lips peel and is not heavy enough for summer but not light enough not to use in winter- a great all rounding lip balm!! SMELLS SOOO GOOD ! Love it, wish i didnt lose lip balms so easily though, haha. Well worth the $2- such a bargain (there are cheaper lip balms on iherb but this one has really lovely ingredients which are super moisturizing)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »