GBP

£4.66

£5.40

Savings of: £0.74 (14% off)

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1799377 on Oct 03, 2009

This product is better than some others I have tried but I found it sticky & wears off in a few hours at best. I would give it a "C+" for slightly better than average.

Doesn't Work Very Well

Posted by Reviewer2637128 on Nov 16, 2009

Wow, I was really disappointed with this one. It smells amazing in the stick, citrusy and sweet. Unfortunately, it did absolutely nothing to combat body odor. I could actually smell myself as the day went on. Yuck! The formula is also really sticky. I really wanted to like this because of the great packaging and lovely scent, but it just didn't hold up for me.

Under arm protection that doesn't make me break out in a rash

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

Its not strong enough for warm days, exercising, or nervousness, but keeps me semi dry for these colder times. Again, I love Hugo's products. No rashes!! Strong scents where I need them. A bit sticky on applying, just allow to dry before getting dressed.

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 17, 2010

Lime is refreshing but combined with Bergamot it's way too strong. Reminds me of lemon/lime house cleaning spray. After an hour or so it went away but deodorant did not work at all. Really surprised because this is a great brand & Hugo Naturals Sea Fennel & Passionflower Deodorant I tried was excellent. Great brand & natural ingredients.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Sep 13, 2009

this deodorant works well and has no harmful ingredients. Lime & Bergamot has stronger scented then Fennel Hugo Naturals deodorant. I have both an like them both.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2746822 on Feb 14, 2011

I works. It smells good. I feel refereshed after using this deodorant.

Ok for a natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2397758 on Apr 02, 2011

You have to apply several times a day.

Doesn't last

Posted by 5550412281238912634 on Jul 05, 2012

This smells GREAT and has no harmful ingredients, but it doesn't last very long. I find myself having to reapply it often and I'm not a heavy sweater.

Third time buy

Posted by OssieA on Oct 16, 2011

This is the 3rd one I've bought! I just love the fragrance of this deodorant.

Nice but not for heavy duty

Posted by Reviewer2044617 on Nov 16, 2011

I love the smell, it is mild on the armpit skin. But you have to reapply it every 4-5 hours, if it is hot or you exercise.