GBP

£4.17

£4.83

Savings of: £0.66 (14% off)

Will order this again!

Posted by mhineau on Jan 05, 2016

Very happy with this product. Works well. Nice fresh scent.

moyen

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

enfin un deo naturel qui n agresse pas mes aisselles avec leur trop de bicarbonate. bonne odeur a l application mais ne dure pas et on peu meme sentir une mauvaise odeur si on a trop chaud. conviendrai en hiver mais pas dans un pays chaud comme la guyane

ok

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

great smell but not very good effect

good

Posted by 5387873857386418570 on Dec 07, 2015

good

Makes you smell more?

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

This kind of makes your armpits smell more...

first and last

Posted by 5252628976982587411 on May 23, 2015

doesn't protect.

Ok

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Aug 30, 2014

Works quite well even when I'm training or during summer, but I have to admit that I live in a relatively cold country, so I don't really need a strong deodorant. The only big problem is that it irritates my skin when applied right after shaving. I had exactly the same problem with another natural deodorant bought on iHerb and weirdly enough my old antiperspirant which is packed full with chemicals doesn't irritate my skin, even if I go to sleep without washing it off first. So I have mixed feelings, but I just looove the smell, so I will keep using it, I guess :)

Smells great, but you have to work for it.

Posted by 5118992596675239227 on Jul 23, 2014

I bought this to pair with the Hugo & Debra Naturals, Handcrafted Soap, Mexican Lime & Bergamot, 4 oz (113 g) (HUO-00344), since I love that scent! The scent is just as wonderful as the soap, but you have to WORK to get the product to apply to your skin. It can be a bit painful to newly-shaved underarms. I've learned to place it in the sunlight or hit it with a second or two from my hairdryer to soften it a bit.

Much better than the others

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Jun 29, 2014

My wife bought the other fragrance and it was not great. It was down right stanky smelling. This is really nice. Has a hint of citrus but not overpowering like the other Hugo natural stick.

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2871830 on Mar 31, 2014

God product, doesn't irritate skin at all and the smell resembles cola in my nose. Like it.