GBP

£4.16

£6.88

Savings of: £2.72 (40% off)

nice

Posted by Reviewer1526465 on Jan 31, 2010

nice, used it on face (despite being prone to breakouts) and what a great healthy glow, like i could go without makeup! also, nice for lips, they look healthy. around my eyes, i woke up with greasy eyes that i could barely open, so use in small amounts.

Not what i wanted.

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Mar 04, 2013

The product did not fit my expectation. it is just a mix of shea butter and glycerin with oils. very simple to make. i initially bought it for my face. but it is not like a face cream mind you more like soft shea butter which it is. i emailed the company and they said it is ultra refined shea butter. i will just use as a night cream and when it is finished i will use my unrefined shea butter on my neck

Better than pure shea butter for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 04, 2013

I found pure shea butter to itch a little bit, and also it was just greasy without really softening the skin. I think the mix of ingredients in this makes it sink more in. I only use this on my legs after shaving or on dry spots - it is not for the whole body - that will be too greasy, and it takes a while to sink in. Very little goes a really long way, I use pea size in somewhat wet hands to make it slide easier.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jul 06, 2011

Finally! A fantastic creamy yet non-greasy treatment for my dry skin...and the best part of all is it has absolutely no scent!! My husband is very sensitive to smells and it has taken me forever to find something he can tolerate... this is so good he doesn't even know I have it on! I had been using natural shea butter which was the most luxurious cream I have ever used...but the smell was terrible for him...so I searched and searched, tried many other things. Nothing came close till this! Just wonderful stuff...love it so much I'm ordering extras so I don't run out :)

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1571558 on Aug 26, 2010

Before trying this product I had purchased a 100% Shea Butter lotion from a local store. It was an extremely effective moisturizer and was completely non-oily. This product, also 100% Shea, feels very greasy. Not sure what the difference is but I would not purchase again.

Awesome unscented shea butter!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Feb 04, 2010

I am sensitive to many fragrances and I am so happy Hugo Naturals makes a shea butter that is totally fragrance free. Very moisturizing with only a tiny amount.

love this shea butter

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Mar 08, 2010

it is so rich but not greasy. unscented is must for me, Ilike this product. looks like it will last me for a while, i only use little bit, that goese long way.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1778400 on Apr 28, 2010

I love the way this product makes my skin feel. I also use it for my 15 month old son.

Unsceted Hugo shea butter

Posted by Reviewer2379816 on May 28, 2010

the best shea butter that I have ever used

Excellent for skin

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on Oct 17, 2011

This body butter is nice because it is unscented, is good for dry skin with no feeling of irritation and has no weird ingredients. In cooler weather it is harder to spread, so rub it between your fingers to warm it a bit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »