GBP

£4.18

£6.91

Savings of: £2.73 (40% off)

skin feels soft and lubricated, slightly greasy when first applied and for a few hrs, but perfect after that.

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Jul 25, 2014

This is the 1st 'natural' moisturizer I've tried. I purchased for my face as it's very dry in the Australian winter. My skin feels soft and less taut, however it is a little greasy - does not look greasy, gives a nice glow, but if you touch your face, it feels slightly like vaseline (petroleum jel). I'm guessing most oil-based natural moisturizers probably feel like this (have a slightly greasy feel that sits on skin more than absorbs) as opposed to the chemical-laden ones I've used in the past which absorb better. But I think I'd prefer this feel when the weather and skin is very dry - perhaps best to just use at night and something else for the day. I've just found that it does absorb after about 4 hours so it's a very good product. Would purchase again

Not what i wanted.

Posted by Reviewer3023495 on Mar 04, 2013

The product did not fit my expectation. it is just a mix of shea butter and glycerin with oils. very simple to make. i initially bought it for my face. but it is not like a face cream mind you more like soft shea butter which it is. i emailed the company and they said it is ultra refined shea butter. i will just use as a night cream and when it is finished i will use my unrefined shea butter on my neck

Better than pure shea butter for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Mar 04, 2013

I found pure shea butter to itch a little bit, and also it was just greasy without really softening the skin. I think the mix of ingredients in this makes it sink more in. I only use this on my legs after shaving or on dry spots - it is not for the whole body - that will be too greasy, and it takes a while to sink in. Very little goes a really long way, I use pea size in somewhat wet hands to make it slide easier.

Personal opinion

Posted by 4880020965938447372 on Sep 09, 2012

Very good

good

Posted by iherblover on Aug 31, 2012

Very good, I like it!

This has become a staple

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Apr 13, 2012

I love this body butter, I use it every day

Great moisture!

Posted by Reviewer3207139 on Nov 08, 2011

This product works very well! It really takes care of dry areas of skin and works for a face moisturaizer as well. And it doesn't smell.

Very good

Posted by tmustaj on Oct 23, 2011

Long lasting and odourless. Good product.

Excellent for skin

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on Oct 17, 2011

This body butter is nice because it is unscented, is good for dry skin with no feeling of irritation and has no weird ingredients. In cooler weather it is harder to spread, so rub it between your fingers to warm it a bit.

Product good, lid difficult

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Sep 17, 2011

This is a wonderful product. But I found the lid to be difficult. Have to put it on a hard surface and, if you get it placed exactly right, it will turn smoothly. I ended up putting it in another container. Probably will not buy it again. Will try another butter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »