Larabar, Blueberry Muffin, 16 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

£ 13.88

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Still a fan

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Feb 24, 2013

I love the Lara Bar brand. I usually get the coconut cream pie bars and that's probably why I do not enjoy these as much. They taste like Lara Bars but I was a little put off by the flavor of this. In my experience in cooking keeping blueberries fresh is very difficult and they can taste rancid after only a few days in cooked products which do not have artificial flavor or preservatives. I may have just eaten a few bad bars, and the flavor wasn't extremely rancid but it wasn't 'right'. Nonetheless, I still love the brand and I'll be back for more..just not this flavor.

Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

These bars are delicious. They are a bit smaller than the other Larabars, but still tasty. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but I know we get what we pay for. I continue to reorder. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Growing deliciousness

Posted by Reviewer1673189 From Norway on Nov 17, 2011

The first bar left me a bit disappointed but this was probably due to high expectations and speedy eating. The flavor is growing on me, and I now enjoy every delicious bite. It is juicy and full of blueberry goodness with a hint of vanilla.

when I feel

Posted by Reviewer1408263 From Japan on Dec 23, 2011

not eating chocolate i cousume this.

Like a blueberry muffin

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

This is my favorite Larabar. Real blueberries, not too sweet, and somehow the texture seems most fitting in this flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »