GBP

£5.51

£7.17

Savings of: £1.66 (23% off)

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Sep 23, 2008

I highly recommend this product it got rid of a severe cough in a week along with vixing the chest and a good supplu of caugh drops for away from home. The syrup lasted close to 5 hrs of cough relief. Diabetic safe.

Awesome cough syrup.

Posted by Reviewer1678497 on Feb 23, 2008

I'll buy it again, and again, and again, it really works.

Nice Change

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Jan 07, 2013

This is a very different cough syrup. It helps with the tickle in your throat and is great to take before bed. After getting over the flu I have had a cough that just does not want to go away. It has lasted for weeks, but taking this once a day before bed has calmed it right down. If I stop taking this for a few days I notice it flairs back up, so still fighting it. Overall, this cough syrup works great and helps break up the phlegm in your throat too.

Just Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Mar 01, 2013

T ordered this when I had a terrible cough in November and its true right down to the last drop. I even gave some to my co worker. She said it helped her get to sleep because without it she was coughing up a lung and she had the flu and missed days of work before I gave her what I had leftover.

used on hubby

Posted by 5713197016489687144 on Oct 02, 2013

Works!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jul 29, 2010

Best cough syrup ever and NO sugar!! Love it. Works almost immediately for me.

Great Product for Pets!

Posted by Reviewer2929420 on Feb 19, 2011

I give it to my Chow Chows every time when they start coughing. And they stop coughing within a few minutes. Once I tried it on my Yorkshire Terrier who had been coughing for two days and she stopped coughing immediately. Highly recommend!

seems pretty good

Posted by bbchris on Jun 11, 2011

I get night coughs sometimes and this helps to soothe my cough so that I can sleep better

not so good to me.

Posted by Reviewer2438300 on Oct 11, 2011

Unfortunately, I don't like its smell and taste. ㅠㅠ

I try it once!

Posted by Reviewer3256174 on Nov 08, 2009

Good taste for a cough syrup!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »