Hyland's, Leg Cramps, 100 Tablets

£ 7.26

Good ambulance Хорошая скорая помощь

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 28, 2012

This homeopathic remedy from ikronozhny spasms and spasms. During an attack helps well. I accept also for prevention by a course month. Tablets small. By-effects I do not observe. The homeopathy should be accepted in 15 minutes prior to food or in an hour after food. Это гомеопатическое средство от икроножных судорог и спазмов. Во время приступа помогает хорошо. Принимаю также для профилактики курсом месяц. Таблетки маленькие. Побочных явлений не наблюдаю. Гомеопатию следует принимать за 15 минут до еды или через час после еды.

FABULOUS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Finally an effective treatment for leg cramps. Nothing else has worked as well. CO-Q 10 helped, but this STOPPED THEM COMPLETELY. PLEASE keep making and selling this product. Tell everyone. I have told several friends about this too.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2636834 on Jun 03, 2009

Prior to using this product my legs often keep me awake at night on days where I had done a lot of walking. I have been taking 2 tablets about 1/2 hour before I go to bed now and have not experienced a problem with my legs waking me up. I will continue to buy and use this product.

Leg Cramps, Hand Cramps All Go Away

Posted by Reviewer2834505 on Oct 03, 2009

Hyland's Leg Cramps With Quinine lives up to it's claims. Put 2 tabs under your tongue and within seconds any cramp you have, is gone.

Godsend for my Sciatica!

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Oct 04, 2009

This is THE best thing that I have ever used to manage my Sciatica flarups and occaisonal spasms when I overdo it. I am 8 years down the road from a low back injury and the onset of Sciatica that followed. Many activities cause me to have spasms, but if I am planning those activities or feeling the onset of trouble, I dissolve 2 under my tongue and head them off at the pass.