GBP

£6.22

£6.92

Savings of: £0.70 (10% off)

good for mild anxiety

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

i am having trouble focusing and stay calm, but after reading the reviews someone said to take it 15 minutes after meal. it works, i was focused and not getting easily angry. but it only works for mild anxiety as it's homeopathic tablets.

You have NO idea...

Posted by Reviewer2312123 on Mar 19, 2010

You have no idea how much this product helps me. I am a substitute teacher and I use this to help me get through the days when I have a difficult classroom. It helps me to stay calm and not overreact. Good for any days that I know will be extra-stressful!

good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 08, 2011

gives me strange headaches and dizziness...I don't think I will buy this again. weird that they say there are no side effects, but I definitely feel something is not right with me after I take these... update: i think it takes a while for the body to get used to these. I now take one every night before going to bed and I definitely sleep better, also the nausea and dizziness I had before are gone.

Tanya, Ashkelon, Israel

Posted by Reviewer2096246 on Nov 19, 2012

Tried it during last bombings. I's simly doesn't work. May be in minor situation it's worth something, but in big stresses it's worth ZERO.

Hyland's Nerve Tonic

Posted by MeMyselfandMy2Cents on Dec 14, 2007

This excellent product has helped me fall asleep faster or just calm down when tense about stressful deadlines. It doesn't knock me out like a sleeping pill, it just keeps me from waking up and looking at my alarm clock, anxious about getting started on what seemed like mission impossible at work. I would recommend it to anyone who feels overwhelmed, or has trouble sleeping (doctor permitting).

Nerve tonic. seems effective, but only slightly

Posted by Reviewer1044511 on Apr 19, 2008

I would almost assume these are a placebo effect. But, if I take 2 -- within about half hour I feel some effect. It feels like the problems of the moment are not as terrible as first thought. For that, they are worth it. I only take occasionally, so they work well enough.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Nov 15, 2011

My fiancee and I use this product and it works awesomely. He has high anxiety and stress and nothing else seems to work. He still has some light stress but he's happier and can think more clearly since there's not so much weighing down on him. He takes it a few times a day too. Definitely better than trying drugs that tend to do more harm than good to your body and mind. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has high stress on a daily basis or even for someone to have on hand in times of stress.

Excelent!

Posted by Reviewer1026654 on Nov 28, 2011

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

Really like this product

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte & Nerve Tonic for years and they always help. No dramatic changes, it just helps calm your brain down so your anxiety and stress levels are reduced. I'm a fan!

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1981505 on Jun 24, 2015

It's not only did not help reliving stress, it also upset my stomach. Not recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »