EN
GBP
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

huele muy bien y suaviza muy bien

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Es un olor maravilloso, aunque no dura luego en el pelo. Te lo deja brillante y manejable. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 06, 2013

I have highlighted my hair for years. It has become dry and it entangles easily. I have dozens of conditioners in my showers, but nothing ever met my expectations like this conditioner. My hair feels like silk! It was also so easy to detangled my hair when I got our of the shower that it left me amazed :). Please always provide this conditoner on iherb! forever :). I just wish this conditoner would come in the 32oz size like the other conditioner and shampoo from this line....

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Near no scent, creamy texture, and leaves my hair really soft. Expensive, but I will buy it again for occasional use when my hair is "tired" or when I have recently dyed it with henna.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Natural Conditioner for Coloured Hair

Posted by Reviewer2431086 on Apr 05, 2014

I was very impressed with this product. I love how soft it feels in my hair, and I am using way less product than I used to with my regular salon conditioner. Thank you for carrying this line iHerb!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great product

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras natūralus balzamas, galima naudoti ir kaip kaukę, plaukai pastebimai atsigauna :) Labai švelnus ir nuostabaus skonio. Great conditioer you can use it as hair mask too.. very gentle for the hair and amzing smell

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Daily conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

again a lovely product, makes the hair soft and not left fluffy.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Descubrimiento del año

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Apr 16, 2014

Ni siquiera las mascarillas que prometían ser ultra-hidratantes me dejan el pelo como este acondicionador. Me gusta tanto que cuando acabé el primer bote pedí otros tres por si acaso... Tiene una especie de granulos pequeños, es muy denso y deja el pelo muy hidratado y suave. Yo le declaro amor eterno.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

tous simplement parfait

Posted by 5082690611164683435 on Dec 20, 2013

le top de l'hydratation!!! odeur sublime!!! démêlage immédiat, douceur des cheveux

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Buenisimo

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Muy bueno. Me encanta... Deja el pelo super brillante y muy suave. Lo tengo encrespardo y se me electriza muy facilmente, con este acondicionador lo he solucionado casi por completo. Lo puedo poner como un serum o leave in y no me negrasa ni acartona. Repito seguro porque ya tengo otor esperando :-)

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Oct 20, 2015

Among the fact its a clean product I like it smells strong, it really does the function.My hair is easy entangled and bouncy. I would recomend

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 19 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »