GBP

£12.60

£17.31

Savings of: £4.71 (27% off)

Bloat-Away Saves My Day!

Posted by Reviewer1225430 on Jun 30, 2010

Now I don't look like I'm six-months pregnant. Love it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2840000 on Dec 19, 2009

When my doctor suggested I find and take an OTC water pill. So, I did my online research and found Bloat Away. I know some people were unhappy about having to take 3 pills a day, but the pills are smooth and slender and easy to take with water. I have no problem with them. The results are amazing and I am now a regular customer of Irwin Naturals Bloat Away and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, reliable, over-the-counter water pill.

this actually works

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Feb 17, 2010

having had problems with fluid for a long time all over my body , and fed up with taking prescription drugs, i thought i would give this a try ,,, yes it works ,,its only my second week taking them ,,3 first thing every morning,,, i can see less fluid round my feet and face area , i will be staying on them , excellent product , and so glad Iherb sends all these great products to Australia,

works well

Posted by Reviewer1951262 on Aug 28, 2009

It took about a week to become effective, but has since been very effective.

Best diuretic, natural or otherwise, I have found

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I have tried many, many diuretics over the decades. I've always had water retention problems. As I get older I can see it in my ankles. I took these as directed and the next morning they were back to normal. I like the ingredients and the fact that electrolyte replacement is factored in.

Bloating

Posted by Reviewer2855869 on Dec 07, 2009

Awesome product! I love it! I have tried every OTC product out there and this is a keeper!

Didn't do it for me

Posted by Reviewer2555123 on Feb 27, 2011

I didn't see any decrease in bloating after several days of using it and these are the largest pills I have ever seen. I have never had any problems swallowing other pills ever before in my life and these are definitely difficult.

Irwin Naturals, Bloat-Away, 60 liquid Soft-Gels

Posted by Reviewer1749457 on Dec 13, 2012

Causes severe stomach bloating. Did not help to shed any water or pufffiness in the face. Waste of money

Great product