New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, BCAA, Branched Chain Amino Acid Complex, 120 Capsules

£ 6.45

Not good as its price.

Posted by Reviewer2478193 on Jul 10, 2012

I don't understand why others are so excited about this product... it has a lowest dosage of bcaa ever! bought it only because of it's price. Of course will never buy again-if you need BCAA than these dosage is not even close to what your body need!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3194222 on May 05, 2010

Great product! I work out with alot of intensity- swimming, running and weightlifting. Heavy months 8 hours a week. I can say I noticed a huge difference if I took these before a workout and before bed. I also take a protein shake after workout and that includes my BCAA's so I don't usually take them immediately after my workout. Can only say they helped tremendously. Do not think anything psychosomatic was going on. And just to add I eat very healthy, am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and I get enough sleep and meditate and do yoga as well. So for what it's worth, I think they help. Ryan

Excellente!

Posted by Reviewer2829330 on Jul 18, 2011

Great aminogram and a low price. The best cost-benefit.

bcca's

Posted by Reviewer1919417 on Aug 29, 2011

Less expensive than any other source I've found. Great quality too. Highly recommend

good

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

a good product for those who do not need a very strong BCAA. I recommend the Super Amino 4800. um bom produto para quem não precisa de um BCAA muito forte. Recomendo o Super Amino 4800.