GBP

£7.72

£11.69

Savings of: £3.96 (34% off)

• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Love this

Posted by 5082407466192751548 on Apr 20, 2016

This is excellent. I realised that VCO can be applied to the face (without the greasy feeling) if you apply sparingly and it healed a recent pimple scar I had on the face

Great!

Posted by 5263266547321363746 on Apr 17, 2016

I really like using this for my hair, it softens and thickens my hair, and keeps it hydrated for weeks. My hair isn't nearly as damaged due to using this.

good purchase

Posted by 5147116872302961230 on Feb 24, 2016

Received the product slightly earlier than estimated delivery and tried cooking with it today :-) my family loved it!

good value for the money

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

I use it as a beauty product (makeup remover, moisturizer, hair softener...), as cooking oil, for my teeth (oil pulling). A holy grail!

My go-to coconut oil

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

I used to use this on my hair, but I did not like the way my hair smelt and felt afterwards even with 2 rounds of washing. This has got nothing to do with Jarrow but is simply the nature of using coconut oil on your hair. Now, I use this for oil pulling. Simply swish the oil around your mouth for 5-10 minutes before spitting it out.

Good

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 18, 2016

Smell good and with very good price!

Very coconut-ty flavour and smell. Minus one star for the plastic container.

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Very strong flavour and smell, which works for curries, but not in my usual stir-fries. I hate the plastic bottle. Jarrow should package in a better bottle with a pouring spout.

small jar

Posted by 4819305881669814431 on Dec 22, 2015

Its good like any other coconut oil. Only thing is that I feel its very small I'm not sure if it really is 16 size.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2415948 on Dec 03, 2015

Nice creamy and rich coconut taste - good for adding to smoothies, frying and excellent face moisturizer. Plus good for your health!

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on Jul 31, 2015

I have heard that coconut oil is good for health. I have done some research and picked this brand. Iherb have a variety of choice for extra virgin coconut oil and the price is good. It has a strong coconut scent but it has no taste. I would store it in the fridge and eat a table spoon of this a day. It's like eating coconut ice cream. I didn't notice any effect. Maybe I should order more and take it for a longer time. For more review, just click my username.