GBP

£10.81
£20.74
Savings of: £9.94 (48% off)

Cured My Wife's Neuralgia

Posted by Reviewer2781431 on Oct 30, 2006

My wife suffered for 15 years 24/7 with a nerve pain called Raeder's Neuralgia (similar to horner's Neuralgia & Trigemnal Neuralgia. in March 05 she started taking 1 tablet/day, within 2 month's she was off her pain/prescritive meds. After all the pain clinics, neurologists, nerve blocks etc. she is completely cured.

THE ONLY PRODUCT FOR ME!!! LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer1871209 on Mar 09, 2008

Now I can't speak for anyone else, only as it applies to me. But when you have diabetic neuropathy, and your feet burn, and then you take Jarrow Forumla Methyl B-12 (I take 5000), and then your feet NO LONGER BURN!!!, well, it's a no brainer. The stuff works. No buzzing, no pins and needles, I keep my stress level down, and I do whatever I need to do to control my sugar. But (and I did this as a test). I bought another brand because it was cheaper and it was 3000 and it had folic acid and Vitamin C. Well, BIG MISTAKE. My feet went back to burning. I finished the bottle of pills, and immediately went back to my beautiful Jarrow Methyl B-12 5000. BEST THING I EVER DID!!! Thanks Jarrow

Works

Posted by Reviewer2163004 on Mar 01, 2008

Have tried other B-12 lozenges before, felt no benefit. Have been taking Jarrow about a month now, and the difference in my energy level and mental focus has been noticeable and immediate. Will definitely buy this again.

Very Good Results so far

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I bought this for a friend who is currently getingt B-12 shots. Because this is sublingual it gets absorbed directly into he blood and avoids the digestive system. Some people are missing a cofactor required to absorb B12. This cofactor is called intrinsic factor. These folks can not get B12 from food. The methyl form of B12 is the reduced form and is a preferred choice. The other common form is cyanocobalamin which must be converted to the methyl form to be utilized. Some people have trouble with this conversion process and thus don't get much if any benefit from taking it. So far my friend has said he has more energy by taking one 5g lozenge a day. He said he may bump it up to one in the morning and one in the afternoon. It is unclear right now if he can eliminate getting the shot but he is feeling better in between shots and he may be able to extend the time in between. Taking a daily lozenge is much easier and cheaper than getting a shot at the doctors office every months or so. So if you are in this state, give it a try. Also, it is good to supplement with a good B-complex with 400 mcg of methyl Folate as that is also needed to fully utilize B12. You want as much in your favor as possible. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my home page by clicking on my handle name above where you will find more value added reviews. Thanks and have peace and good health.

This stuff is seriously terrific - but addictive.

Posted by Reviewer3208605 on Jan 26, 2010

You can't get this formulation in Australia so decided to try it for my diabetic neuropathy. It works. If you take it with pycnogenol (100mg twice a day) and alpha lipoic acid (I use Jarrows slow release), after a couple of months its almost a cure. Also, nothing else I take gives me that extra zing in my step. I talked my wife and my in-laws into trying it. They think it's incredible and have been telling everybody about it. I sound like a pusher, I know. Try it. You'll see.