New To iHerb?

£ 6.89
Reviews 4-star

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2037759 on Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Good mineral combination

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Feb 13, 2009

As a woman, I'm concerned with getting enough calcium and magnesium. In addition, I have a zinc and copper deficiency, and am insulin resistant so need more chromium. I used to buy all these minerals separately, but now I can get just what I need in one combination, and at a good price.

Great mineral formula

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

I went from taking a magnesium/calcium product to this and I am glad I did. It does not have the best magnesium in it, but I like the overall mix better than anything else I have found.

Nice balance of minerals

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 20, 2011

It has a nice balance of minerals. I only wish it had more magnesium. My body works better when the magnesium is higher than the calcium. So I also buy magnesium separately- Pure Essence Magnesium Ionic Fizz is my favorite for taste. Natural Calm Magnesium is also very good.