10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS, 180 Capsules

£ 19.43

Absolutely a must

Posted by ShaunD on Mar 05, 2012

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho on Feb 02, 2012

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on May 19, 2012

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

Good, but avoid this if you are allergic to yeast.

Posted by Reviewer1146718 on Mar 29, 2012

I tried to use this after reading Ultramind Solution by Mark Hyman MD. But I stopped, since I felt this itching all over my body and my face swollen / dark circles darkend in the morning. It may be the die-off of candida albicans, but I was worried after I googled & found warnings that you should not try this if you have yeast allergy. I'm allergic to beer & wine. I feel tired & have bad hangover over them. This is good yeast, not a bad fungus, but still a yeast. I'm giving this to my husband instead, and it seems to work for him.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2684050 on Nov 17, 2011

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.