GBP

£13.91

£22.25

Savings of: £8.34 (37% off)

Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer2122418 on Feb 18, 2009

My son has ulcerative colitis. This has been a life saver to keep him off of prescription drugs. Give it 8 days to stop the diarrhea and bleeding, it will change your life! Works great in conjuction with Primal Defense and Alive multivitamins to give him plenty of energy. ****2/09 Felt I should add this since I had to take my son off of S. Boulardii after about a year and a half. He began having other allergy symptoms and we found he had developed an allergy to the product itself. Even though it continued to control his Ulcerative Colitis, he began having inflamation in his eyes and a rash on his arms. It says right on the bottle "not for long term use". If you want to find long term help with Ulcerative Colitis and other allergy problems try LDA! It is the only thing that has had a permanent help (http://drshrader.com/).

clostridium difficile

Posted by Reviewer2135872 on Jun 10, 2008

I have been suffering for five months with clostridium difficule, and have taken antibiotics from my doctor a couple of times, but the diarrhea would come back. I did some research on the internet and found that Saccharomyces Boulardii could help with this condition. I started it, and within three weeks it helped a great deal. Last appointment with my doctor I told him what I was taking and he told me that was the very best probiotic I could take for my condition and to keep taking it. I am not completely well, but it is improving a lot. Thanks for the great product. Lola

Candida

Posted by Reviewer1898627 on May 13, 2007

I have suffered from candida related problems for my whole life. I have tried many probiotic formulas. This refriderated formula has made a tremendous difference with my health. I am 31 and have had acne problems most of my life. This has made my skin look surprisingly better. I no longer need a dermatologist or antibiotics. I also know that this system has flushed parasites from my intestines as well. Parasites that I didn't even know that I had. I believe that I had hookworms, which caused itching in the soles of the feet. They live in the intestines along with all of the other types of parasites. This product will flush them out. It is a great product. Even if you use it once a day, it is a great help! I wont ever go without it again!

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Posted by Reviewer1262347 on Nov 11, 2007

This is a miracle for ending diarrhea from antibiotics and/or for other difficulties of the intestines. It's best to take a complex probiotic with it and Seacure if you have "leaky gut" - spacesin the intestine that let matter through to circulate in the blood stream.

Psoriasis gone!

Posted by Reviewer1589532 on Dec 19, 2010

I've suffered from psoriasis for over 10 years, this is the first thing I've used that has actually worked, plus I feel a whole lot better too! My psoriasis has nearly completely disappeared. Be careful of the detoxing though, for the first few days I felt really bad and had many muscle aches, pains and some headaches. This was just my body detoxing, all good stuff.

I Can Already See a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer2959749 on Nov 21, 2008

My carpal tunnel syndrome was becoming so severe that I couldn't pick up anything as heavy as a drinking glass without excruciating pain. After just a few weeks the inflamation seems to have subsided greatly, and the constant pain is nearly gone.

Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2306876 on Apr 08, 2008

This is a very good product. It sounds crazy, but I'm using it to manage my dog's inflammatory bowel disease. Since I've been giving it to him, his symptoms are much improved.

A must have

Posted by Reviewer2839888 on May 24, 2008

Successfully helping to control symptoms of long term IBS. Having to take between meals a bit of a hassle but worth it.

Really worked on the Candida

Posted by Reviewer2001922 on Sep 30, 2008

Hard for me to tell if most vitamins & minerals work except with blood work, but I could tell within a week that this was making a difference. Even though I was on other probiotics...this one helped me turn the corner. I also had to be off sugar.

Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Saccharomyces, coupled with Acidophilus, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!