GBP

£6.43

£10.98

Savings of: £4.55 (41% off)

Jarrow Theanine 100mg

Posted by 4620252487183619813 on Apr 27, 2016

Works OK

Very effective for stress & anxiety

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I have been using theanine for years. I tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a forever grateful for theanine.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2660857 on Dec 16, 2015

No results small dosage. Other brands had worked better...just the name Suntheanine

Tried it

Posted by 5167621380550851460 on Oct 20, 2015

I decided to try theanine for its supposed benefits for concentration and calming effect. I tried many various dosages from half a pill to 4, but felt no positive effect at all. So most of the pills were thrown out, and this was the smallest amount I could buy. Manufacturers, please sell fewer pills!

Less than 100mg is healthier

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015

Try not to take it every day. Take it non regularly and when you need to concentrate or study.

Funciona

Posted by 4951715635915071027 on Feb 28, 2015

Simplemente funciona. Uno por la mañana y otro tras almorzar. Te quita el estrés y te facilita las relaciones con los demás, te hace ser más positivo. Llevo varias semanas con esto y es excelente en combinación con melatonina por las noches.

Jarrow Formulas, Theanine 100, 100 mg, 60 Capsules (JRW-15050)

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Feb 16, 2015

Great product for insomniacs. Works magic in combination with Now 5-HTP. Great substitue for Ambien (drug for insomnia) Know for sure, it works for me, I sleep like a baby.

Love theanine

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on Jul 10, 2014

When I start feeling nervous/anxious, I take 1-2 capsules and I feel more relax within an hour. Theanine works very well for me and it helps me withdrawing from the evil clonazepam.

supports methylation

Posted by kanaca on Nov 22, 2013

intensifies effects of my Sam-e. Provides a boost of focus and calm during the day. Energy when taken at night.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

great for relaxing , focus and sleep