GBP

£8.39

£11.66

Savings of: £3.27 (28% off)

they changed the formula

Posted by Reviewer1364538 on Dec 20, 2012

I have used this product for years and loved it. They recently changed the formula for the worse. It is more chemically smelling and actually bothered my face, was kind of itchy, when I applied it. This is too bad, I really liked this but will never use it again.

Smelly!

Posted by Reviewer2006324 on Sep 25, 2008

I can't honestly say how well thisproduct performs. I only used it twice and got a headache both times from the perfume. It smells very sweet and orangy, but the smell is very strong.

Not great ...

Posted by Reviewer2236573 on Apr 22, 2009

This was recommended on Oprah, I finally tracked it down and bought it, but it was not worth all the trouble. I've been using it a couple of weeks now, I don't feel it moisturizes well at all. Very disappointing.

seeing a real difference!

Posted by Reviewer3138251 on Jun 23, 2008

This stuff is great, it has really gone to work on my 72 years worth of wrinkles and sun damage, and so far, my skin is smoother and firmer.

Excellent for senstive, dehydrated and dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1037488 on Mar 12, 2009

I just the product yesterday, and used it last night and this morning, the result is awesome. I have really senstive and dehydrated/dry skin, and tried many product and even one expensive European brand, but none cause o irritation, coverage, and moisture this product provided me with. It does have a sweet and candy like smell, however, it's not artifical, it's natural. And I weight result and ingredient more than the smell, no one will smell it at night and during hte day time, just coat an entra light sunscreen that has great smell. i love this product, with the price iherb offers, it's totally awesome

Great moisturizer, brightens complexion, BUT causes breakouts.

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Jun 09, 2010

The vitamin c and e combination is excellent in smoothening fine lines and tightening sagging skin. It moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin really well. However, due to the oily nature of my skin, acne production increased like crazy after 3 days of use! I guess you really have to stick to oil-free products if you are prone to breakouts. And so it is not this product's fault that I had gotten this result. I had to stop use altogether. But if your skin is not oily, I am certain that this product will do wonders for your skin. Especially in the long run since it is certified organic and does not contain any paraben.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 10, 2009

I've been using this product for about 6 months and really like it. It's light, perfect for use in warmer weather. I also have the cream that I use during the winter when my skin gets drier.

Jason Natural Ester-C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2787141 on May 30, 2009

This is the best light moisturizer and it has a lot of antioxidants which is good for your skin!

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1003389 on Mar 05, 2008

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.

Very Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Jun 13, 2010

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!