GBP

£5.61

£7.28

Savings of: £1.67 (23% off)

NICE!

Posted by Reviewer2228656 on Mar 26, 2008

Works great; smells like orange Pez. Yummy!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Jul 01, 2009

I love this face wash. The smell is like cutting into an orange. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft.

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

I liked it)

Posted by Freederika on Dec 26, 2010

good cleanser for the mixed combination skin, not dry.

Excellent product - good quality at best price

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

This is a value buy for a cleanser that doesn't dry the skin even if used daily (twice). After cleaning, (matured) skin doesn't feel tight. Good quality at reasonable price.

Jason-Natural-Ester-C-Super-C-Cleanser-Gentle-Facial-Wash

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jun 10, 2011

A nice refreshing wash off cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin

5 Star Cleanser at a Fantastic Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

This is one of the best products in the C Effects range. I use it each and every day - twice a day. A little tip for an extra deep clean (since this is so gentle) - I apply it to my face without water and rub it in, even over the eyes to get rid of mascara and liner til it completely disappears into my skin. Then I add some water to my palm and massage the now foamy cleanser all over my face, removing even more impurities. Rinse thoroughly for clean, soft skin. I always follow with the toner to make sure all traces of makeup are removed. I've seen a huge improvement in my skin since using the C Effects line! 5 stars!

Product

Posted by 5084159887226628967 on Jul 26, 2012

Love the product!

Excellent Gentle Cleanser

Posted by 4851430545338853345 on Aug 12, 2012

I am so in love with this product. I have been using Cetaphil on my face for years as i need a gentle and non moisture stripping cleanser for my sensitive face. I have dry skin and mild pimples on my face. I needed something non-greasy yet gentle enough for my skin. This works wonders on the face, it is clearer and brighter than it has ever been. It foams up easily and a little goes a long way. Best of all NO SLS!! The mild fragrance also leaves a refreshing scent all day long. Definitely my new favourite thing!