GBP

£4.09

£5.67

Savings of: £1.58 (28% off)

Love the Clean Smelling Aloe

Posted by Reviewer1573148 on May 22, 2008

We've tried all of the naturual, aluminum & paraben free deoderants on the market it JASON is the only one that REALLY works!! Aloe is the favorite for the masculin friendly scent. Works good for a clean female scent as well.

All natural and it works.

Posted by Reviewer3103060 on Apr 23, 2009

I always had a concern about chemicals in deodorants. I am so glad that Jason's makes a product that is all natural, no animals harms and it works all day.

so so

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

At cold weather this deodorant stick is ok, though the smell is so so, but at hot weather it does nothing. I wouldn't buy it again though it's not harsh, suitable for sensitive skin.

A natural deodorant that works

Posted by 5486338046480250202 on Oct 06, 2014

I've tried several other natural 'stick' deodorants, and this brand is one that I've found works the best, especially when combined with the crystal rock deodorant (which I use anyway). The aloe scent is the one I like the best, but the lavender and apricot are very nice (and natural scents) as well and not overpowering.

It;s work

Posted by 5651438325613947700 on Aug 07, 2013

I tried a lot of different deodorants that don't contain Aluminum Zirconium before, most of them did not work for me. Jason deodorant is the fist that really work. I went for a run on hot morning and deodorant did it job very well.

Really nice neutral smelling stick ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... for your armpits. I'm a man and use this, doesn't smell too feminine. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Nice

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Nov 30, 2013

This is very ok for me, but I need to apply it twice in the hot summer days. It has a fresh smell which I find very pleasant and prefer it to the apricot one. It's very hard to finish up, mine has about 8months now and I still have some left, and I use it every single day.

Works well, no irritation

Posted by 4753070317460604091 on Jan 16, 2014

I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin

Very good

Posted by 5153539639303361378 on Feb 04, 2014

Since I'm allergic to aluminium it's hard to buy a good deodorant without it, the only options usually are in spray form, which do not hold very well. Of course with Jason natural I still have to re-apply if is hot or if I sweat more, but the other ones i tried i have to re-apply no matter what. I'm definitely going to re-order!

No aluminum