GBP

£3.78

£8.83

Savings of: £5.05 (57% off)

Wow! I really like this- great tea- many steeps from one serving.

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Mar 16, 2013

Bought on a whim when they were offering a deal on the tea infuser. I drink a LOT of tea. Several cups a day of all different kinds, and this was the first time I have come across this tea. It has a smooth flavor that is a little difficult to describe. It is not very bitter or astringent (as many teas can be) and has a warm, smooth rounded, well, velvety feel. Quite good and can be steeped many, many times. A hint- The first steep of this tea should only be about 1-2 minutes (adjust to your desired potency). Each additional steep, add a minute or so. I'm really glad I found it, and will likely repurchase. I would also recommend their tea infuser. A nice experience, and no plastic!

a very unusual tea

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on May 07, 2013

As ancient as this tea is, we had never heard of it. It took some getting used-to, but now we like it and I will order more. It's very pungent and I don't care for the aroma, but the taste is excellent. This is one tea I do not inhale the aroma of while sipping.

!

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Puerh tēja ir pazīstama ārstniecisko īpašību dēļ.Tika uzskatīts, ka Puerh tēja palīdz galvenokārt gremošanas traucējumu novēršanai, un kalpo kā efektīvs pretlīdzeklis caurejas ārstēšanai. Modernās medicīnas atklājumi piedāvā Puerh tēju, arī kā iedarbīgu holesterīna līmeņa pazeminātāju. Literatūrā ir aprakstīti vairāki sekmīgi ekspermenti, kur Puerh tēju izmanto cilvēka ķermeņa svara kontrolei un samazināšanai.

Love this tea :)

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Oct 11, 2014

I have quite a lot of teas at home and i drink this quite often , about 3- 4 times a week . i heard that pu erh can help with weight loss and usually i would drink this about an hour after dinner . sometimes i mix with with other tea leaves and it would taste really good as well . Doesnt require a large amount of tea leaves to brew a decent amount of tea . would buy again

organic tea

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Nov 04, 2012

I like organic tea.

Yum!

Posted by jnewbigging on Sep 25, 2013

I really am enjoying this tea. The brand is great - it's hard to choose which one to make!

good

Posted by 5066562784965357089 on Dec 19, 2012

good. nothing to complain

Very good tea

Posted by Reviewer3065283 on Sep 04, 2013

Good Tea and nice box

im forsing my self to drink

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Oct 20, 2015

It was on sale and so sory I subcome to the influence of great reviews. This tea is maybe great for people who like black tea,Im a fan of green .with some added milk is much better.I cant say its not a great tea but sometimes taste is before health benefits.

Not quite my cup of tea!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Jan 04, 2014

I don't quite like this flavour as much as the others in the range - slightly smokey taste. Not awful, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »