July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

KAL, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Unsweetened, 22 oz (624 g) (Discontinued Item)

£ 9.05

Sour

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2010

I find this Nutritional Yeast a bit too sour for my liking. I prefer the NOW brand.

Good nutrition for dog

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Dec 22, 2009

I got these to add to my dog's diet - she has alot of allergies and I found a recipe in a book that included this ingredient. Not that easy to find so was glad to find it here and at a reasonable price. Its a good source of B vits for her and I mix it in her food. Seems like it would be easy to mix into many recipes. I do believe this recipe is helping her skin problems. I'm glad it comes in a big box! I will order it again.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Apr 09, 2010

One of the best tasting nutritional yeasts out there. I've tried a few others that were more bitter and not as tasty!

Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2124006 on Aug 22, 2010

I had a very pleasant and smooth transaction when ordering my product. It came in the mail within the time frame that was mentioned and I was very happy indeed with the whole process. My product is also excellent and it helps me to make a yummy sauce for fettechine that is creamy and almost like cheese. wonderful!!

I buy this product monthly!

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on May 05, 2011

Being Vegan, you tend to use alot of Nutritional yeast... therefore, KAL is great because it is tasty, cheap on IHerb, and big enough to last a month or so!